Sunday 14 July 2013

sun is shining, the weather is sweet

HOW amazing is this weather? And where did it come from?! It's beautiful. Even the air tastes beautiful with the smell of BBQ's being the signature scent of the summer, mmmm. As much as I love this weather, I do wish that the men of Swindon would refrain from taking their shirts off- it's like planet of the apes out there!

I've had a lovely few days enjoying the sunshine and seeing friends. On Friday night I went to a 'Forbidden Fruits' party, a new Ann Summers-ish style company that my friend, Gemma, has recently become a rep of. They sell all sorts of things that will definitely spice things up in the bedroom if they need spicing. From lingerie to vibrators, and from naughty shaped mints to gags, it was a real eye opener. Check them out! forbiddenfruit.com

The rest of the weekend I mainly spent sprawled in the sun trying to tan my pasty legs which just refuse to tan for some reason. On Saturday we found our own little spot in a forest and spent the afternoon paddling in the river and sunbathing which was cool.

PLEASE STAY SUN PLEASE PLEASE I LOVE YOU DON'T LEAVE ME




No comments:

Post a Comment